This will help you add an additional library to your Libby app. You will need to have set up your Libby app with an existing library.
- When you open your Libby app, tap on the icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Add a Library”
- Type in the library you want to add
- Tap on the box that has the library you wish to add.
- Once you add the library, you will not be able to check anything out until you add a library card. To do that, tap on the icon in the upper right hand corner, again.
- Tap on “Add a library card.”
- Tap on “I’m visiting from another library”.
- Then tap on “Southeastern Libraries Cooperative”
- You will then need to type in your library card number, all 13 numbers. Then tap “Sign In”