Grand Meadow Public Library has six patron computers available for public use. These six computers are on a high speed DSL line.
- Patrons must check a computer out using their library card.
- Patrons can use the computer for 2 hours a day.
- Patrons using the computers must have no more than a dollar fine on their card.
- All of the computers are able to print in black and white for 15 cents a copy, and one dollar for color copies.
- Our computers also have Microsoft Word on them for those who need to do word processing.
- All computers have access to the SELCO On-line Catalog to make it easy to search for books and request them also.